Our inpatient and outpatient surgical care is at par with global standards. We put in all our efforts to send every child and parents with a big smile. All our specialists, doctors, surgeons and staff are on their toes to give the best humane touch possible not only to the children but to the disheartened parents as well.
- At BLK Super Speciality Hospital ‘Compassion’ is the term we live by. And, when it comes to dealing with infants, toddler, young children and adolescents, there is no dearth of an empathetic heart.
- The Division of Pediatric and Adolescent Surgery at BLK is equipped with all the latest amenities in offering comprehensive pediatric surgical care from newborn age till 16 years.
- Day care surgery
- ICU monitoring and management
- Sophisticated anaesthesia geared to immature systems and physiology
- Minor procedures under conscious sedation
- Pediatric Radiology
The Pediatric surgery department offers its services in:
- Pediatric Dermatology: BLK Super Speciality Hospital’s pediatric dermatology program deals with diagnosis, treatment and management of skin disorders in infants, children and adolescents.
- Pediatric Endocrinology: Endocrinology is a medical subspecialty dealing with disorders of endocrine glands, such as the pituitary gland.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: Pediatric gastroenterology deals with digestive, liver or nutritional problems in children.
- Pediatric Intensive Care: Managed by consultant PediatricIntensivists, the department has a state-of-the-art Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, equipped with 8 beds and round-the-clock service.
- Pediatric Nephrology: provide diagnosis and treatment of several disorders affecting the kidney and urinary tract.
- Pediatric Neurology: The Pediatric Neurology division caters to a complete range of acute and chronic neurological disorders of infants, children and adolescents.
- Pediatric Pulmonology: Dedicated exclusively to providing comprehensive care to children with various respiratory problems, the Pediatric Pulmonology division is the only department of its kind in the private sector.
- Pediatric Rheumatology: Rheumatology involves treatment of disorders related to joints, muscles and ligaments in children and adolescents.
- Pediatric Surgery: The Pediatric and Adolescent Surgery division offers quality pediatric surgical care for infants and children upto age 16.
- Speech Therapy: Pediatric speech therapy aims to treat and overcome problems in verbal communication, both expressive and receptive.
- Well Baby Clinic: The department of Neonatal, Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine offers comprehensive care at a fully-equipped well baby clinic.