- Weight loss surgery is not only conducted to improve the physical looks of a patient but also helps in the treatment of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart issues and blood pressure.
- Obesity has become a major concern worldwide and has become a protracted disorder among people across all age groups.
- At BLK, we have a dedicated team of doctors who performs the weight loss surgery with precision and accuracy.
- We specialises in offering Bariatric Surgery for weight loss at an affordable cost.
- The BLK Super Speciality Hospital is committed to offering all round facilities and treatment to its patients.
- The bariatric unit provides world class advanced laparoscopic surgery for the treatment of OBESITY (BARIATRIC SURGERY).
A person is considered obese when the excess body fat results in ill-effect on your health. People with a BMI (Body Mass Index) of 30-40 or above are considered obese.
It is not necessary that a physically fat person is also an obese person.
Body Mass Index or BMI
Body Mass Index or BMI is measurement of fat in a person’s body in correlation with his/her body weight and height. A BMI of 18-25 is considered an ideal BMI in adults.
Affect of excessive weight on health
- Excess weight if not maintained, can lead to various health issues like high blood pressure, obstructive sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, heart disease and reduced mobility (in case of chronic obesity).
- At BLK, we offer fast and safe solutions to your weight issues.
- The weight loss procedure involves different surgeries which are conducted depending on a patient’s condition like Laparoscopic Gastric bypass, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic Gastric Banding, Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding.